Read and be Blessed!

I come across many things that I may say "simple reminders" of what God is doing in and thru me...so read and be blessed! - oh! did I say I LOVE MACS? hehehehe 



Monday, February 18, 2008

Don't Worry

I remember one time...about 3 months ago...

What was i thinking? I woke up so early and so suddenly and realized that my (then) 8 month old son wasn't with us in bed! I jumped up and shouted "Where's Jake?" I thought he might have done some acrobatics and fell...WHEW! He was actually outside with his nanny strolling...What a RELIEF!

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything." - 1Peter 4:6





2 comments:

Mel and Shen said...

bai, kuyawa ah. sugod sad siya blog dah. hehehe...

LOLITA said...

Very true, my son, you grew up protected by our Lord! I did worry much before, but worrying never helped me... prayers do a lot better and surer.