Read and be Blessed!

I come across many things that I may say "simple reminders" of what God is doing in and thru me...so read and be blessed! - oh! did I say I LOVE MACS? hehehehe 



Monday, February 25, 2008

Small? but no small part!

I was driving my bug on the way home with my 6 year old daughter when suddenly my Bug stopped right in the middle of the road! I managed to use the battery to push the car to the side...at first I thought oh my GAS! but I checked there were plenty of gas...well I'm not a mechanic and so I called Ptr. Jim for help, (well, Ptr. Jim is not a mechanic but he's a handyman!) like 911 he came in a flash...he found the problem my "contact point" (a small part about 2inches...that's responsible for distributing power to the car) was busted-the spring snapped. As I was thinking about this event I remembered this verse:
"If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it, and if one part is honored, all the parts are glad." - 1Corinthians 12:26

The next day I bought the part, it wasn't even 500 pesos (10USD) it's so small and cheap yet my car won't run without it! Ptr. Jim installed that small thing and sweet my car runs again! hahaha! Thanks to Ptr. Jim!

Another reminder that all parts are important even if it's small or even unseen. :-)



1 comment:

redtag said...

Very Ture Ma'man! Ya, evarybody has his part in God's plan. This message realy fits to us volonters. hope this will remaind why we do things.....

hehehe mingpost ko ani kay nalouy ko ni Philip Lim na
naghangyo nako na mobohat ug comment niya.

hahahaha
Para sa Boss nakung wlay tolog ug lima kaadlaw.>>>>